Foro e-MTB.es

Autor Tema: Pole Bikes Voima  (Leído 28679 veces)

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
Re:Pole Bikes Voima
« Respuesta #120 en: 08 de Marzo, 2022, 08:15:28 pm »
En cuanto al peso, 25.4 ha pesado con este montaje. Con mousse y gomas de verdad
Ojito a los frenos...

[archivo adjunto borrado por el administrador]

Ray

• Siempre atento
  • e-Bike: TL 21
  • Localidad: la mejor posible
« Respuesta #121 en: 08 de Marzo, 2022, 08:23:36 pm »
Que información tienes de los TRP ?
*Os recuerdo -aunque no haría falta-  que es una opinión personal y totalmente subjetiva que podría estar perfectamente equivocada del todo, porque hay tantas opiniones como orejas y que no pretende decir que unas marcas o importadores sean mejores o peores que otros.

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
« Respuesta #122 en: 08 de Marzo, 2022, 09:21:55 pm »
No!, ninguna!, me ha llamado la atención sólamente.

Ese montaje es bueno en mi opinión, yo voy más justo de bolsillete, terminada entiendo que rondará los 26 y pico. Vaya, como mi actual Kenevo V1

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
« Respuesta #123 en: 21 de Marzo, 2022, 09:22:27 pm »
2 semanas me han retrasado la semana de fabricación. Ya empezamos  :( :( :(.

Alguno que la haya pedido, qué tal? @radikalbiker @joangc

RADIKALBIKER69

• ... todos suman 23!
  • e-Bike: Pole Voima
  • Localidad: Plasencia (Cáceres)
« Respuesta #124 en: 22 de Marzo, 2022, 12:27:06 pm »

Mis "4 semanas desde el pago final" ya van por la novena semana  :'(
La última "semana de fabricación" que me dijeron terminó el pasado domingo 20 de Marzo, y sin novedad  :(
A riesgo de ser pesado, he vuelto a mandar una consulta, a ver qué me dicen esta vez...
« Última modificación: 24 de Marzo, 2022, 05:37:50 pm por RADIKALBIKER69 »

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
« Respuesta #125 en: 22 de Marzo, 2022, 07:31:24 pm »

La última "semana de fabricación" que me dijeron terminó el pasado domingo 20 de Marzo, y sin novedad  :(
A riesgo de ser pesado, he vuelto a mandar una consulta, a ver que me dicen esta vez...

Talla K3 verdad?.

He leido por Facebook, tema de bosch y piezas, lo que ya se suponía :(

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
« Respuesta #126 en: 22 de Marzo, 2022, 07:31:48 pm »
https://polebicycles.com/voima-bosch/

Hola!! Reservé hace dos meses un cuadro de esta bestia, y me han enviado este mail (está en inglés), donde al igual que en la web ya actualizada, me comentan que ya no lleva Brosé, si no Bosch, no dan detalles de la capacidad de la batería aunque se podrá poner extender, y listan algún cambio adicional.

Texto que me han enviado:

Hei Joan,

Since launching the new Voima e-bike in June, we have been a little overwhelmed by the response. It’s pretty amazing and humbling to know that so many people can appreciate great design and be as excited about a bike as we are. Breaking the mould is what we do best and we’ve done it again with the Voima.

More is More™

The Voima has been in development for two years. When the idea for an e-bike was first born, our choice of motor and battery were the most ‘More’ option available at that time.

Fast forward to today, and things have changed. Technology has advanced and a better option is available that offers more! After all, More is More and our ethos for the Voima. When it comes to more, it shouldn’t only be limited to the capabilities of the bike. We believe it should also extend to all aspects of the Voima in terms of service and aftercare too. We have worked seriously hard in the last six months to improve our service for customers -  There are no plans of slowing down any time soon.

Unfortunately, this new system is under embargo until the 1st of September and we cannot divulge any precise details until then. However, we can spill some information - we just have to share the brilliant news! All production Voima framesets and complete bikes will now come with a Bosch motor and battery system!

So what’s new?

Along with a new motor system and battery, we've also made a few updates to the frame too;

⚡ Bosch motor and battery and global service network - a new refined version of an existing reliable motor unit with a new battery. With service at the forefront of many customers' minds, Bosch also offers a global, professional network of service centres for all of its products.

⚡ An integrated seat clamp - we always focus on functionality and quality when it comes to our design - it’s the Pole Bicycles way. With our unique ability to design, develop and manufacture in-house, we have designed an integrated seat clamp system that best suits a premium product such as the Voima. No more seat clamp woes!

⚡ Three bottle cage mounts - following in the footsteps of their other CNC’d brother the Stamina, we have managed to integrate enough space for three water bottles on the Voima frame. So whether you need a full three bottles of water on your ride, or two and a tool kit, the Voima gives you the possibilities to choose your way. All bottle mounts are Fidlock compatible also.

⚡ Battery compartment on the underside of the downtube - with a higher capacity battery, the question of how to fit a larger cell into the frame was raised. Although fitting a battery to the topside of the downtube made sense at the beginning for weatherproofing, the new battery design is sufficiently protected from the trail elements on its own. With that in mind and a requirement for more space to include a full range of frame sizes, the Voima now has the battery compartment on the underside of the downtube. Which has other benefits too...

⚡ Potential to use a battery extender - with the space now available on the top side of the downtube, there is not only the potential for three water bottles or tool storage but also the addition of a battery range extender! And why not? More is More after all. With the repositioning of the battery compartment and new and easier cable routing, the location of the charging port has been relocated to near the bottom of the seat tower. This has no impact on the frame design or the functionality over the original placement near the headtube. In fact, we think it looks better in its new location.

⚡ An existing proven software application - the new motor and battery has an existing proven software application ready to go. The Bosch E-bike Connect App is not only cutting edge now, but it is future proof too. Check out more information about the E-bike Connect App here.

⚡ Absolutely NO change to the suspension design - developed around the Sensei suspension system, the Voima's capabilities have not been altered at all. 190mm of agile, efficient, and playful travel has not been changed or modified in any way. The Voima was always designed around this concept. The battery and motor, although an integral part of any e-bike, was never the single part that made the bike. Suspension performance was always the key when the Voima was developed. As we’ve said before, the Voima has been designed as the truest form of what we believe an e-bike should be - It has been designed and created as an e-bike from the ground up.

And all this good news comes at zero extra cost!

⚡ Contact us
We aim to keep in contact with you as much as possible throughout every step of your Voima journey. However, if you ever need to speak to us or have a burning question that needs to be addressed, don’t be a stranger - we’re family!

Email us at service@polebicycles.com

Joan sabes algo de tu entrega?

RADIKALBIKER69

• ... todos suman 23!
« Respuesta #127 en: 23 de Marzo, 2022, 08:25:16 am »

A riesgo de ser pesado, he vuelto a mandar una consulta, a ver que me dicen esta vez...

Talla K3 verdad?.

He leido por Facebook, tema de bosch y piezas, lo que ya se suponía :(
No, el mío es K2 Raw Clear.
Por cierto, ya me han respondido a la consulta (sorprendentemente rápido) y... ¡Sorpresa! Nuevo retraso en las fechas:
"Your Estimated Assembly Week for your Voima Frameset is currently Week 13 (28/03/2022)"
Vamos, que entre pitos y flautas, hasta mediados de abril nanai  :(
« Última modificación: 23 de Marzo, 2022, 08:27:28 am por RADIKALBIKER69 »

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
« Respuesta #128 en: 25 de Marzo, 2022, 06:36:12 pm »
Mail recibido.
No hay stock ni de baterias adicionales ni de kiox300.
Esta semana que entran mandaran un mail a cada uno actualizando semanas  de ensamblaje y entregan.
Ya dejan entre ver que se "actualizan fechas debido a la situación actual", vaya que está claro que se retrasará algo.

Si que dicen que tienen stock de todo lo demas, e incluso para bikes completas actualizan algun componente.

Se lo curran los finlandeses estos

Ray

• Siempre atento
  • e-Bike: TL 21
  • Localidad: la mejor posible
« Respuesta #129 en: 25 de Marzo, 2022, 06:46:34 pm »
Buena esa voluntad comunicadora
*Os recuerdo -aunque no haría falta-  que es una opinión personal y totalmente subjetiva que podría estar perfectamente equivocada del todo, porque hay tantas opiniones como orejas y que no pretende decir que unas marcas o importadores sean mejores o peores que otros.

RADIKALBIKER69

• ... todos suman 23!
« Respuesta #130 en: 26 de Marzo, 2022, 09:22:29 am »
Mail recibido.
No hay stock ni de baterias adicionales ni de kiox300.
Esta semana que entran mandaran un mail a cada uno actualizando semanas  de ensamblaje y entregan.
Ya dejan entre ver que se "actualizan fechas debido a la situación actual", vaya que está claro que se retrasará algo.

Si que dicen que tienen stock de todo lo demas, e incluso para bikes completas actualizan algun componente.

Se lo curran los finlandeses estos
A mí también me ha llegado el Mail  ???
Sería una gracia que todos los retrasos fueran por el maldito Kiox  :'(
Les mandaré un email diciéndoles que me lo manden sin Kiox, y que luego ya veremos...
A ver si así puedo acortar un poco los plazos  >:(

joselete!

• e-MTB is not a crime!
« Respuesta #131 en: 30 de Marzo, 2022, 03:13:56 pm »
Bueno, mail recibido. En resumen, me retrasan 3 semanas la entrega  :(
Qué tal radical?

As we promised, here is your personal update regarding your Voima order manufacturing and estimated shipping time.

Based on the production schedule and recent stock information, the current scheduled assembly time for your Voima order is Week 18 (02/05/2022). Once your Voima has been assembled, it will be packed up securely and shipped either the same week or the following week, at the latest.

Manufacturing your Voima

Your Voima frame consists of a lot of different parts (over 90 of them to be precise!) We manufacture the parts one size at a time and assemble the frames and bikes in order of purchase. Machining of the frame parts begins approximately four weeks after your partial payment -2 is completed. If you have already paid your order in full, the parts for your order are most likely already in production or heading there very soon.

We are still waiting for some frame components to arrive in stock. While we are waiting, we are manufacturing your frame and preparing parts to make sure we can ship your order ASAP after restock shipments have arrived.

Happy Trails!

RADIKALBIKER69

• ... todos suman 23!
« Respuesta #132 en: 30 de Marzo, 2022, 03:42:13 pm »
Bueno, mail recibido. En resumen, me retrasan 3 semanas la entrega  :(
Qué tal radical?
Les mandé una consulta y me contestaron otra vez super rápido, a media tarde del siguiente día laborable, como viene siendo habitual...
Basicamente me dijeron que el retraso de mi pedido no es motivado por la falta de suministro del Kiox 300, porque mi pedido es de hace mucho tiempo y ya había un Kiox reservado para mí.
Vamos, que el retraso es de producción, igual que te han dicho a ti  ::)
La última fecha que me dijeron fue:
"Your Estimated Assembly Week for your Voima Frameset is currently Week 13 (28/03/2022)", que es hace 2 días, pero no descarto que hoy o mañana me manden otro mail con nuevas fechas  :(
« Última modificación: 30 de Marzo, 2022, 03:49:36 pm por RADIKALBIKER69 »

RADIKALBIKER69

• ... todos suman 23!
« Respuesta #133 en: 30 de Marzo, 2022, 03:45:21 pm »
« Última modificación: 30 de Marzo, 2022, 03:47:01 pm por RADIKALBIKER69 »

JoanCG

• Autodeterminado
  • e-Bike: Rocky Mountain C90 Rally
  • Localidad: Lliçà De Amunt
« Respuesta #134 en: 30 de Marzo, 2022, 03:52:59 pm »
Hola tropa!

Comunicado acabado de recibir ahora mismo:
"Hei!

As we promised, here is your personal update regarding your Voima order manufacturing and estimated shipping time.

Based on the production schedule and recent stock information, the current scheduled assembly time for your Voima order is Week 15 (11/04/2022). Once your Voima has been assembled, it will be packed up securely and shipped either the same week or the following week, at the latest.

Manufacturing your Voima

Your Voima frame consists of a lot of different parts (over 90 of them to be precise!) We manufacture the parts one size at a time and assemble the frames and bikes in order of purchase. Machining of the frame parts begins approximately four weeks after your partial payment -2 is completed. If you have already paid your order in full, the parts for your order are most likely already in production or heading there very soon.

We are still waiting for some frame components to arrive in stock. While we are waiting, we are manufacturing your frame and preparing parts to make sure we can ship your order ASAP after restock shipments have arrived.

Happy Trails!

Pole Team x"

Dicho esto: NO me quedaré mi pedido, que es un cuadro (sólo cuadro), en talla K4 (corresponde a una L, la más grande es la K5).

Si alguien quiere aprovechar mi pedido que me lo diga, pediré que se le facture directamente a quien lo quiera, si quiere alguna de las opcione adicionales se solicita, yo recuperaré mis 200€ de paga y señal, y andando. Que me lo diga por privado, para no liarla por aquí.

Y en caso contrario, por 200€ no saldré de pobre... ;D

Huye de quien dice que ha encontrado la luz. Sobretodo hablando de bicis